|Date Added:||25 November 2011|
|File Size:||58.24 Mb|
|Operating Systems:||Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
You have to deploy it as module and you have to specify driver-class in standalone. Furthermore, in my particular case, the database I was trying to connect to was a Sybase ASE 15 or 16, am not sure at the moment so the exotic factor is high.
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook.
I have found a work around at least for now. Please type your message and try again.
Co uld not create connection at org. Inside it I’ve put the jtds Thank you for your insights. Hoping it helps to give you a clear idea of what is happening.
AS 7 datasource using MSSQL (SQL Server) |JBoss Developer
The JBoss server is a piece of excrement as attested by the fact that if you decided to comment out a section in the standalone. I hope someone can find something wrong in my caonfiguration. I tried changing the JDBC driver as you recommended, but discovered that it still does not work. Driver … which spells out the class name of the driver, in our case: Should I use the latest one as server name in the connection string?
In a nutshell they have according to jdbc 4 spec a file specifying the name of vendor class implementing Driver.
You can checkout this playground project of mine for a solution implementing what is described here. I added the dependency in my ivy. I corrected the connection string: This is the kind of driver you can use with hot deploy because we are able jbosw get autotically the Driver class name.
You can not post a blank message.
Setup MSSQL datasource on Jboss AS 7 using jTDS
Go to original post. I am trying to move from JBoss 6 to JBoss 7 and am jvoss into a few difficulties. You have to put there the vendor class implementing java.
This will be my next try. So to test always make a separate copy of standalone. Forums Downloads Projects Buzz. We have 2 possible case for jdbc driver: I finally jtdw back to working on this.
So, the problem should be that I’m not using the proper database name. Thank you for your advice.